Eighteen on the Eighteenth.
In honor of Archie's 18th birthday, tell me 18 things you love about your horse*.
1. I love the ombre in his mane.
2. I love his distinguished name.
3. I love the care he takes of me.
4. I love the black on his knees.
5. I love the years we've had together.
6. I love his dirty response to nasty weather.
7. I love his height.
8. I love his Eagle sight.
9. I love his ermine marks.
10. I love his snark.
11. I love that he raced.
12. I love that he barely placed.
13. I love his pedigree.
14. I love how easily he got to me.
|Very beginning. Listening ear engaged.|
15. I love his expression over fences.
16. I love that with him, I have no pretenses.
17. I love his stupid, arthritic limbs.
18. I love everything about him.
Thank you for all of your participation in this bloghop, dedicated to my old man's birthday. Only other horse lovers could really appreciate the drive to celebrate something as silly as when my horse was born. :)
I'll do a wrap up next week.
*Doesn't have to rhyme. Overachiever.
get the InLinkz code